Azealia Banks teams up with the fashion house, ASOS, to drop her new video, “Fierce.”
The fashion friendly rapper keeps it sassy in this video, which song originally appeared on her mixtape, Fantasea. The video features her favorite subject: her, herself, and Azealia. We aren’t mad at it though, she looks better and better with each video.
Miss Banks will be dropping her full length debut album, Broke With Expensive Taste, on February 12th. Check out the video for “Fierce” down below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 10 Nicki Minaj Pics Featuring An Out Of Place Safaree [PHOTOS]
• Rihanna Goes On An Instagram Spree; Everybody Wins [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Coolest Moments In Barack Obama’s First Term
• Chris Brown Celebrates Pink + Dolphin Collaboration In L.A. [PHOTOS]
• The Many Struggle Faces Of FOX News aka We Can’t Believe Obama Actually Won [PHOTOS]
• Photographer Terry Richardson Shares Candid Shots Of Barack Obama [PHOTOS]
• Beyoncé Posts Message To Romney Supporters, Pulls Image Before People Can Overreact [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: The Dark & Lovely Bria Myles [PHOTOS]