That was fast. After promising to drop a song addressing Meek Mill‘s unwillingness to battle rap (although never challenged him to one), Cassidy drops this diss record called “The Diary Of A Hustla.”
Aimed at the Maybach Music Group rapper, the battle tested former Full Surface rapper pulls no punches by saying that “the only time he’s cooking pies is when he’s in the kitchen oven,” and calls him a “lie” and a “fake.”
It gets pretty ugly (plenty of girlfriend/baby mama jabs) on this. Let us remind you that the odds of this battle actually going down face to face is slim to none. Listen and download “The Diary Of A Hustla,” down below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Wired 25: Nobody’s Perfect – The 25 Biggest Fails From Rap Superstars
• In Their Falsetto: The Struggle-Voiced Singers That Hip-Hop Can’t Do Without [PHOTOS]
• 15 Things Beyoncé Wants You To Know Based On Her Tumblr & Instagram Shots [PHOTOS]
• A$AP Rocky Covers Complex Magazine; Says He Knows He Influences Kanye West [PHOTOS]
• Rihanna Opens Up For GQ Magazine, Talks Drake/Chris Brown Fight [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Fabolous Affiliated Former Pole Athlete Nya Lee [PHOTOS]
• 10 Nicki Minaj Pics Featuring An Out Of Place Safaree [PHOTOS]
• The Many Struggle Faces Of FOX News aka We Can’t Believe Obama Actually Won [PHOTOS]