A funny thing happened on a video shoot yesterday. While in Las Vegas, Wiz Khalifa and 50 Cent were on hand to shoot the video for Chief Keef‘s “Hate Being Sober.“
There was only one problem. According to 50 Cent, the song’s artist never bothered showing up to the shoot. “Chief Keef didn’t show up to his own video. I never saw anything like this on the first song,” 50 tweeted after pics of the shoot started spring online.
“Its not funny. Chief Keef didn’t sell any records yet,they will pull the plug on him,” he followed. 50’s word may not mean much to consumers, but he’s dead on about this one. Check out photos from the shoot down below and be on the lookout for Keef’s Finally Rich dropping on December 18th.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Wired 25: Nobody’s Perfect – The 25 Biggest Fails From Rap Superstars
• In Their Falsetto: The Struggle-Voiced Singers That Hip-Hop Can’t Do Without [PHOTOS]
• 15 Things Beyoncé Wants You To Know Based On Her Tumblr & Instagram Shots [PHOTOS]
• A$AP Rocky Covers Complex Magazine; Says He Knows He Influences Kanye West [PHOTOS]
• Rihanna Opens Up For GQ Magazine, Talks Drake/Chris Brown Fight [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Fabolous Affiliated Former Pole Athlete Nya Lee [PHOTOS]
• 10 Nicki Minaj Pics Featuring An Out Of Place Safaree [PHOTOS]
• The Many Struggle Faces Of FOX News aka We Can’t Believe Obama Actually Won [PHOTOS]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired