Details After The Jump!!!!
S&H Public Relations, who has been hard at work since this past summer representing some of the best up-and-coming Hip Hop artists, has partnered with one of the nation’s premier urban entertainment website, Hip-Hop Wired, to kick off the 2012 National MC Search.
Judged by Rapper Big Pooh from Little Brother fame, underground heavyweight Torae, and film producer Kareem Fort from “Demos”, this online talent search, kicked off this week, will give aspiring rap artists across the nation an opportunity to compete for a chance to win exciting prizes including international publicity.
Hosted on HipHopWired.com and SNHPR.com, the 2012 National MC Search is sponsored by some of the most respected names in the world of Hip-Hop and entertainment:
- Conspiracy Worldwide Radio – Hip Hop’s most discussed weekly online radio show, broadcasting to millions across 180 countries.
- MP3Waxx – The #1 MP3, Video and Radio Service for Major and Independent Artists.
- KevinNottingham.com – The Underground Hip Hop Authority bridging the gap between the underground and mainstream.
Starting January 9, contestants can click here in order to enter the competition.
The entry fee is $6 and artists will have until February 3, 2012 to submit their best song.
All music will be evaluated by the judges and the staff of Hip-Hop Wired S&H Public Relations. On February 13, the top 3 finalists will be announced and readers of Hip Hop Wired will vote on their favorite song. The winner will be crowned on February 20. Prizes include:
- A part in the upcoming Hip Hop film, “Demos”
- A song on the film’s soundtrack
- A featured interview on Conspiracy Worldwide Radio
- Free publicity
- And more…