The Rosenthals‘s took a trip to Orlando for NBA All-Star weekend and caught up with Fabolous & Wale for MTV’s The Check-In. They discussed strip clubs and the possibility of signing to Young Money with Fab, while Wale spoke on Kris Humphries and creating his own shoe.
As always, The Rosenthals come through with another hilarious set of interviews.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Beyoncé & Jay-Z Step Out For Lunch With Blue Ivy [Photos]
• 10 Rappers That Can Inspire Scott Storch To Get Off The Yayo
• The 2013 Bentley Mulsanne [Photos]
• Bangin Candy: Claudia Sampedro (Rick Ross’s “High Definition” Vixen) [Photos/Video]
• COMIN’ OUT HARD: 10 Rappers Caught In S#x Tape Scandal
• Cash Money’s Third Annual Grammy Party [Photos]
• Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Galaxy’ [Photos]
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Janelle Monáe Has The Internet Parched Over Sultry "Lipstick Lover" Video