The new Air Yeezy 2s aren’t dropping until April 13 but the thirst for a pair is so real that heads have already started camping out for the chance to cop. For those of us who are gainfully employed and have no time for such Hypebeasting, more detailed images of Kanye West’s signature kicks are starting to creep online and Streething dropped some of the clearest to date.
The Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum colorway seen here, similar to the Zen Grey pair Ye rocked at London Fashion Week, includes an image of Horus on the tongue, glow in the dark soles, a drawstring bag and a bunch other details that will make many belief they are worth that chunk of your paycheck. Check out all the photos in the gallery.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Behind The Scenes Of Drake’s Club Paradise Tour [PHOTOS]
• Get Off The Boo Boo, Too: 5 More Things Rapper Make Look Cool (That Really Are Not)
• Lil Wayne’s Mansion Cited For High Grass, Not What You Think [PHOTOS]
• Finally Famous : 10 Rappers With Pasts They Wish We Would Forget About
• Shiny Suits: 10 Of The Oddest Lawsuits In Hip-Hop History
• Hip-Hop Wired Presents: A Tribute To BET Uncut
• Bangin’ Candy: Tyga’s Girlfriend Blac Chyna [PHOTOS]
• Get Off The Boo Boo: 7 Things Rappers Make Look Cool (That Really Are Not)
• 10 Rappers To Help Rihanna Get Over Chris Brown
Photos: Jukes @ Streething
Congrats On The Sex: Zion Williamson Shares He's About To Be A Dad, Moriah Mills Enters The Chat
Azealia Banks Takes Disgusting Swipe At DC Young Fly After Death Of Ms. Jacky Oh
Moriah Mills Continues To Crash Out Over Zion Williamson, Twitter Wants To Take Her Phone
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks