Last night, Machine Gun Kelly celebrated the release of his EP, Half Naked And Almost Famous, as well as landing the cover of Inked Magazine. French Montana, Travis Porter, Tahiry, DJ Prostyle and more were all in the house to check out the XXL Freshman rip the stage as well. Right before he got his rage on in front of 2,000 people at the Hiro Ballroom in New York City, he talked to Hip-Hop Wired about the release of his new project as well as what to expect from his debut album, Lace Up.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Lil Wayne’s Mansion Cited For High Grass, Not What You Think [PHOTOS]
• Finally Famous : 10 Rappers With Pasts They Wish We Would Forget About
• Shiny Suits: 10 Of The Oddest Lawsuits In Hip-Hop History
• Backstage At SOB’s 30th Anniversary Show With Kanye West, 2 Chainz, Victor Cruz & More [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of “This Time Of Night (Tip Drill 2)” With Nelly And T.I. [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop Wired Presents: A Tribute To BET Uncut
• Nicki Minaj Shows Her Curves On The Set Of “Starships” [PHOTOS]
• Bangin’ Candy: Tyga’s Girlfriend Blac Chyna [PHOTOS]
• Get Off The Boo Boo: 7 Things Rappers Make Look Cool (That Really Are Not)
• 10 Rappers To Help Rihanna Get Over Chris Brown