A Lamborghini SUV? If you got the coin, one can be yours in 2015. Lamborghini unveiled the Urus, its first SUV in 20 years. The concept vehicle was revealed at the Beijing Motor Show. When the production model drops, expect high-end accoutrements worthy of its luxury manufacturer and 600hp.
Any chance these whips will come with a copy of Kanye West’s “Mercy”? Just saying. Also, not to be outdone, Bentley is dropping an SUV, too.
Check out photos of the Lamborghini Urus in the photo gallery.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: Miss Apple Bottom Jessenia Vice [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Most Important People In Hip-Hop Under 25
• Pictures Of Celebrities That Aren’t Stoned (But Sure Look Like It) [PHOTOS]
• UPS Is Hiring: 9 Signs You Are A Struggle Rapper
• 5 Reasons I Never Want To See Another Dead Rapper Hologram, Ever!
• Museum Of Racist Memorabilia Opens In Michigan [PHOTOS]
• The Top 10 Adidas Sneakers Ever*
• Rihanna’s Very Hot Coachella Weekend [PHOTOS]
• The Best Performances In The History Of Nickelodeon’s All That [VIDEO]
Photo: Nelson Ching/Bloomberg
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode