Rising gas prices aren’t deterring manufacturers from making sports utility vehicles. Now there is a new entry in the burgeoning ‘Super SUV’ class of vehicles (such as Lamborghini’s Urus) with the Bentley EXP 9F, which debuted at the Beijing Motor Show. Design Boom reports that the EXP F9 is modeled after the ‘Blower Bentleys’ of the 1920s. Under the hood, expect to find a 6L, twin-turbocharged W12 petrol engine and 8-speed transmission. For the environmentally conscious and gas price averse (shouldn’t really matter to you if you can swing a Bentley, though) there are also plans for a Hybrid V6 option.
Other features on the EXP 9F concept include 23″ alloy wheels, three driving modes (comfort, sport and off-road), Internet connectivity, picnic hampers in the trunk and other luxuries amenities you would expect from Bentley. No solid word on the pricing yet, but if you gotta ask…
Check out images of the Bentley EXP 9F in the gallery.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Rodney King Reflects On Police Beating, Talks Trayvon Martin [PHOTOS]
• ‘Escort’ Who Dropped Dime On Secret Service Goes Into Hiding [PHOTOS]
• adidas Unveils The adizero Crazy Light 2, The Lightest Basketball Shoe Ever [PHOTOS]
• Metta World Peace And 12 Of The Greatest Elbows Ever
• Bangin Candy: Miss Apple Bottom Jessenia Vice [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Most Important People In Hip-Hop Under 25
• Pictures Of Celebrities That Aren’t Stoned (But Sure Look Like It) [PHOTOS]
• UPS Is Hiring: 9 Signs You Are A Struggle Rapper
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Blac Chyna Gets Breast & Butt Reductions, Wants To Be A Better Version of Herself
You Care: Kanye West Spotted With Wife Bianca Censori & Daughter On Family Outing
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him