Internet sensation and Glory Boyz representer, Chief Keef sat down with Global Grind to discuss where he would like to sign. He has narrowed it down to YMCMB, CTE, and Atlantic.
Off the 3 final options, I feel CTE would be the best fit for him. He’s already worked with Jeezy on “Understand Me” and his “300” partner, Lil Reese has collabed with Freddie Gibbs on “Ova”. It feels as if he signs there, it would be a more natural fit for his brand of music. We’ll see in the near future what he chooses to do.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• The History Of The YMCMB vs. G.O.O.D. Music Cold War [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• 15 Flicks Of Rihanna Kissing People [PHOTOS]
• Stop The Lies: 10 Examples Why There Is No Such Thing As A Post-Racial America
• J. Cole & Kendrick Lamar In The Studio Recording Music [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Songs Of 2012 So Far [LISTEN]
• Bangin Candy – Taylor Gang’s Lola Monroe [PHOTOS]
• Drake Tour & Afterparty Pics With French Montana, Meek Mill, 2 Chainz & More [PHOTOS]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo