In Hip-Hop news that should surprise absolutely no one, Snoop Dogg was busted with weed at a Norway airport this morning. TMZ reports that the “Murder Was The Case” rapper was detained after customs agents at Kjevic Airport in Kristiansand found some greenery on his person.
In total, Snoop was caught with eight grams of weed. The small amount of cheeba was less than 15 grams, which in Norway is punishable only by a fine. The Doggfather was charged 15,000 krone, which works out to about $1,980 US dollars. Snoop was cooperative, paid the fine and was off to perform at the Hove Festival in time.
This is at least the second time whoever Snoop’s weed carrier is has failed him this year. In January, authorities stopped Snoop’s tour bus outside in Texas, where they arrested the rap vet for weed possession after finding some joints in a prescription pill bottle.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Behind The Scenes Of Trina’s “I’m Back” Video Shoot [PHOTOS]
• Willow Smith Gets A “Fake” Tongue Ring [PHOTOS]
• A$AP Rocky Rocks Weird Clothes For WAD Magazine [PHOTOS]
• Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Gym Green” [PHOTOS]
• 7 Reasons Why Dr. Dre’s Detox Will Never Drop
• The Hater’s Guide To Handling A Potential Miami Heat Championship [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Wives and Girlfriends In Hip-Hop
• 10 Rappers That Will Prosper With A Proper Name Change
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode