Beanie Sigel has been sentenced to 2 years in prison for failing to pay more than $728,000 in federal income taxes since 1999 according to Fox 29 in Philadelphia. Beanie Sigel, real name Dwight Grant, pleaded guilty earlier this year to failing to file federal income-tax returns for 2003 to 2005.
He is estimated to have made over $1,000,000 during those years and he owed Uncle Sam approximately $348,077 in taxes. It has been a rough few years for Beanie Sigel who had a very public falling out with Jay-Z which resulted in him siding with 50 Cent. Since Beanie’s initial diss towards Jay-Z “I Go Off” with 50 Cent, the two haven’t worked together.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Chris Brown Facing Audit Over Community Service Work [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Rosa Acosta Visits Hip-Hop Wired [PHOTOS]
• Heiress Kate Rothschild Says Her “Life Had Been Saved” By Jay Electronica [PHOTOS]
• 8 More Highly Anticipated Hip-Hop Moments (That Will Probably Never Happen)
• Air Jordan 4 Retro Black/Fire Red aka “Bred” [PHOTOS]
• 8 Racist Cartoons Targeting President Obama [PHOTOS]
• The Meaning Of The 5%: A Look At The Nation Of Gods And Earths
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died