Nas‘ 10th studio album, Life Is Good, is receiving high praise among critics and fans alike. With a press blitz that spanned every talk show and pretty much anywhere that was anywhere in New York City yesterday, Life Is Good is projected to take the #1 spot on Billboard next week.
According to day one figures on Hits Daily Double, Life Is Good is projected to sell in the range of 115,000 to 125,000 units this week. This is a bit lower than Nas’ last studio album Untitled, which had a first week debut in July four years ago with 187,000 units. This would be Def Jam Records’ second straight high debut as Frank Ocean’s channel ORANGE took the #2 spot on Billboard this week. If you haven’t purchased Nas’ latest album, you can do so right here.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: New Basketball Wives: LA Star Brooke Bailey [PHOTOS]
• 10 Nas Albums, 10 Memorable Album Covers [PHOTOS]
• Jason Kidd’s Night Of Bad Decisions [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes – DJ Khaled, Kanye West & Rick Ross – “I Wish You Would” Video Shoot [PHOTOS]
• Nas – Life Is Good CD Booklet [PHOTOS]
• 10 Of The Most Suspect Pictures Of Sean “Diddy” Combs Ever Taken [PHOTOS]
• GLORY: 10 Rappers That Found Religion
• Bangin Candy: The Foxy & Controversial Sheneka Adams [PHOTOS]