It was a YMCMB family affair in Miami as the Pink Friday tour rolled into town last night. Nicki Minaj brought out the Young Money president, Lil Wayne, to perform “Take It To The Head” with DJ Khaled, “Pop That,” and “Always Strapped.”
Birdman also joined his “son” for the festivities and performed aforementioned song. Complete with some (glorious) booty poppin’ from Queen Nicki, she goes on to say that Lil Wayne “changed her life and is forever indebted to him.” Check the footage courtesy of VIBE after the jump.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Cowgirl Bathtime With Rosa Acosta & Konsole Kingz [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Songs From “Mixtape Weezy” [LISTEN]
• G.O.O.D. Music Covers New August/September 2012 Issue Of Complex Magazine [PHOTOS]
• 2 Chainz & His Tattoos Cover New Issue Of Urban Ink Magazine [PHOTOS]
• When The Money Goes: 8 Rappers Who Turned To A Life Of Crime (And Got Caught)
• Drake Buys $7.7 Million Mansion [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop Wired Presents: A Tribute To BET’s Rap City: Tha Basement [VIDEO]
• Bangin Candy: New Basketball Wives: LA Star Brooke Bailey [PHOTOS]
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Kanye West Files Trademark For Struggle "YEEZY Sock Sneaker"