Ludacris promised a crazy video for his new single, “Jingalin” and he pretty much delivered. Directed by Aristotle, this video is about a party that goes horribly wrong for all of the right reasons. Let’s see if we can keep up with all of the wildness in this video.
We’ve got little person security guards, Ludacris refereeing a jello wrestling match, flamethrowers, tons of Conjure, pillow fights, and a car somehow ended up in the pool. Sounds like Tuesday at my house. Hit the jump to check out the brand new video and be on the look out for Ludaversal.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Fat Joe Brings Out Kanye West, Jadakiss & More For “Pride & Joy” Video Shoot [PHOTOS]
• Olympic Swimmer Ryan Lochte Banned From Wearing Custom Grill On Medal Stand [PHOTOS]
• 15 People Who Merged Rapping With Singing (Before Drake) [GALLERY]
• 11 Notable Black Olympians Who Deserve Your Respect [PHOTOS]
• 5 Reasons Why The Jackson Family Is Bat Sh-t Crazy
• Graffiti Mural Criticizing NYPD Gets Painted Over By NYPD Cops [PHOTOS]
• 10 Flicks Of Rick Ross Eating Like A G [PHOTOS]
• Gunplay Calls Swastika Tattoo A “Symbol Of Genocide” [PHOTOS]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]