Try and contain your excitement here folks, Kreayshawn’s debut album is finally set to hit the stores. The “Gucci Gucci” star who sparked the white girl mob and was nominated for “Best New Artist” last year at the MTV Video Music Awards is dropping her album, Something About Kreay, on September 18th.
Her viral accomplishments are nothing to sneeze at, as she became a star off of YouTube with her “Gucci Gucci” video. Kreayshawn’s colorful video for “Go Hard,” the official first single from Somethin ‘Bout Kreay, received over a million views in less than 5 days. Hit the jump to check out the album cover.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Terry Richardson Takes Even More Candid Shots Of Odd Future [PHOTOS]
• A Queens Story: Nas & Salaam Remi’s 10 Greatest Collaborations
• The Curious Case Of Joseline Hernandez: A Visual Timeline Of Success [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Need To Know About 2 Chainz’s Based On A T.R.U. Story
• T.I.’s New “Go Get It” Video Features Big A$$ Mansion, Very Small Bikinis [PHOTOS]
• Dallas Mavericks Star Dirk Nowitzki Marries Wife In Traditional Kenyan Ceremony [PHOTOS]
• Olympic Swimmer Ryan Lochte Banned From Wearing Custom Grill On Medal Stand [PHOTOS]
• 15 People Who Merged Rapping With Singing (Before Drake) [GALLERY]
Congrats On The Sex: Zion Williamson Shares He's About To Be A Dad, Moriah Mills Enters The Chat
Azealia Banks Takes Disgusting Swipe At DC Young Fly After Death Of Ms. Jacky Oh
Moriah Mills Continues To Crash Out Over Zion Williamson, Twitter Wants To Take Her Phone
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks