Hit-Boy’s full length debut into rapping is finally here. #HITStory is a short and sweet 11-track project filled with all original production from BINK!, The U, Ray Reel, Hanine and Hit-Boy himself. The G.O.O.D. Music producer/artist didn’t come alone however, as he taps Big Sean, Kid Cudi, John Legend, Bun B, Chip The Ripper and the Surf Club’s Stacy Barthe.
If you haven’t peeped the video for the single, “Jay-Z Interview,” peep it here. The video for “Old School Caddy” will also debuts soon.
Hit the jump to check out the artwork, tracklist, and download link for Hit-Boy’s #HITStory.
Hit-Boy – #HITStory [DOWNLOAD]
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Music Executive Christopher “Cam” Martin Shot Dead In South Carolina [PHOTOS]
• Warren Sapp’s Air Jordan Sneaker Collection Up For Sale [PHOTOS]
• I Got A Story To Tell: 10 Of Hip-Hop’s Biggest Snitches, Allegedly
• Exclusive: Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole & More Backstage At The “Under The Influence Of Music” Tour [PHOTOS]
• Terry Richardson Takes Even More Candid Shots Of Odd Future [PHOTOS]
• A Queens Story: Nas & Salaam Remi’s 10 Greatest Collaborations
• The Curious Case Of Joseline Hernandez: A Visual Timeline Of Success [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Need To Know About 2 Chainz’s Based On A T.R.U. Story
• 15 People Who Merged Rapping With Singing (Before Drake) [GALLERY]