If you told us that Benzino would be making press trips in 2012 as a relevant part of the culture, we’d would ask you to puff, puff pass. But, here we are, and Benzino was a special invited guest to the controversial Breakfast Club on Power 105.1.
The Love And Hip-Hop star spoke on his relationship with Karlie Redd and is it real or not, he speaks on where he went wrong with the The Source and how he went flat broke. Zino also speaks on Lisa Raye having to give him the funding for Hip Hop Weekly, not having beef with Eminem or 50 Cent anymore and about his relevancy in 2012.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• One Year Later: Did Watch The Throne Really Change The Game?
• 10 Sporting Events That Would Be In The Hip-Hop Olympics [PHOTOS]
• Air Jordan “Golden Moments” Pack (Official Images) [PHOTOS]
• 2 Chainz Hosts Based On A T.R.U. Story Listening Session In ATL [PHOTOS]
• Warren Sapp’s Air Jordan Sneaker Collection Up For Sale [PHOTOS]
• I Got A Story To Tell: 10 Of Hip-Hop’s Biggest Snitches, Allegedly
• Exclusive: Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole & More Backstage At The “Under The Influence Of Music” Tour [PHOTOS]
• The Curious Case Of Joseline Hernandez: A Visual Timeline Of Success [PHOTOS]
Congrats On The Sex: Zion Williamson Shares He's About To Be A Dad, Moriah Mills Enters The Chat
Azealia Banks Takes Disgusting Swipe At DC Young Fly After Death Of Ms. Jacky Oh
Moriah Mills Continues To Crash Out Over Zion Williamson, Twitter Wants To Take Her Phone
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks