She’s pissed off just about anyone you can name under the Hip-Hop sun, but that’s only made her star shine brighter in 2012. After catching the cover of VIBE with dance king, Diplo, Azealia Banks goes for self on the cover of SPIN Magazine.
As SPIN magazine tells it, Miss Banks became the “most sought-after fashion muse” of last year which led to her being embraced by fashion icons such as Karl Lagerfeld and Alexander Wang. After dissing Nicki Minaj, Jim Jones, T.I., Elliott Wilson, Iggy Azalea and pretty much whoever else she feels like; it will be interesting to see if she can live up to the pop ascendance that her press run puts her in position to take. Hit the jump to check out all the photos from the SPIN cover shoot.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Beyoncé Posts Flicks Of Blue Ivy & More On Tumblr [PHOTOS]
• Nike Officially Debuts the LeBron X [PHOTOS]
• I Do: 10 Songs Rappers Dedicated To The Women In Their Lives
• One Year Later: Did Watch The Throne Really Change The Game?
• 10 Sporting Events That Would Be In The Hip-Hop Olympics [PHOTOS]
• 2 Chainz Hosts Based On A T.R.U. Story Listening Session In ATL [PHOTOS]
• I Got A Story To Tell: 10 Of Hip-Hop’s Biggest Snitches, Allegedly
• The Curious Case Of Joseline Hernandez: A Visual Timeline Of Success [PHOTOS]
Photos: Jason Nocito
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
HHW Gaming: Blizzard Entertainment Unveils Free Limited-Edition Demon Meat Shake To Celebrate 'Diablo IV'