Rick Ross sets his plan to give fans visuals for each track on God Forgives, I Don’t in motion with the gaudy shots for album standout “Amsterdam.” The video stars Atonique Smith, who is most known for her portrayal of Faith Evans in the Biggie Smalls biopic, Notorious. Smith, as attractive as she may be, might take second place in the beauty contest to the mansion that served as the video’s locale. Shout out to director Dre Films for that one.
Most won’t complain, but viewers might spy with their little eyes a certain NSFW scene towards the end of the video. Guess that’s the life that’s afforded to those fortunate enough to be in the one percent. Check out the visuals for yourself after the jump.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• LeBron James & Team USA Party With Swizz Beatz & Nas In London [PHOTOS]
• Beyoncé Posts Flicks Of Blue Ivy & More On Tumblr [PHOTOS]
• Nike Officially Debuts the LeBron X [PHOTOS]
• I Do: 10 Songs Rappers Dedicated To The Women In Their Lives
• One Year Later: Did Watch The Throne Really Change The Game?
• 10 Sporting Events That Would Be In The Hip-Hop Olympics [PHOTOS]
• I Got A Story To Tell: 10 Of Hip-Hop’s Biggest Snitches, Allegedly
• The Curious Case Of Joseline Hernandez: A Visual Timeline Of Success [PHOTOS]
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes