Stuntman and Magician David Blaine is in the midst of completing his latest and possibly greatest stunt to date. For three days, the illusionist spent his Friday night at Pier 54 in New York City standing on a platform 20-feet-high for 3 days while 1 million volts of electricity surrounded him.
In this video, super producer Pharrell Williams joined in on the act by having his keyboard wired to the elaborate structure and have the volts shot from Blaine’s special chain mail body suit.
It looks like somebody might have watched a little too much Superman IV. Anyway, catch Pharrell joining in on the act down below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• More Footage Of Gunplay vs. G-Unit Fight Surfaces; Mike Knox Speaks [VIDEOS]
• LeBron James Models Namesake Nike Sportswear Diamond Collection [PHOTOS]
• J. Cole, Frank Ocean, James Fauntleroy and No I.D. Studio Sessions [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: The Thick & Tasty “Chocolate Dolly” [PHOTOS]
• Floyd Mayweather Jr. & Ray J Drop $50K On Suspect Looking Strippers [PHOTOS]
• Every Kanye West Magazine Cover Ever* [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Coolest Jews In The Game
• 187 Proof: 10 Hip-Hop Deaths (Other Than Tupac & Biggie) That Remain Shrouded In Mystery