Oh, did you think the Lakers crummy opening to the season couldn’t get any worse? Wait, there’s more!
Los Angeles Lakers forward, Devin Ebanks, was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI in Los Angeles early Friday morning, according to law enforcement sources and booking records.
The 23-year-old Ebanks was pulled over at 2:49 a.m. in the Hollywood area by California Highway Patrol officers and booked at 3:44 a.m. He was released Friday morning after posting $5,000 bond.
Ebanks is currently averaging two points and two rebounds a game. Ebanks’ next scheduled court date is Dec. 7
[Spotted At The Los Angeles Times]
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 10 Nicki Minaj Pics Featuring An Out Of Place Safaree [PHOTOS]
• Rihanna Goes On An Instagram Spree; Everybody Wins [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Coolest Moments In Barack Obama’s First Term
• Chris Brown Celebrates Pink + Dolphin Collaboration In L.A. [PHOTOS]
• The Many Struggle Faces Of FOX News aka We Can’t Believe Obama Actually Won [PHOTOS]
• Photographer Terry Richardson Shares Candid Shots Of Barack Obama [PHOTOS]
• Beyoncé Posts Message To Romney Supporters, Pulls Image Before People Can Overreact [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: The Dark & Lovely Bria Myles [PHOTOS]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]