There is no doubt to
some most that if Christopher “Notorious B.I.G.” Wallace were alive today, his crisp baritone flow would still be intact and potent as ever. In honor of Biggie’s 40th birthday today, Hip-Hop Wired has compiled a list of so-called “old fogies” age 40 and over in the young man’s sport of Hip-Hop that still smash microphones on the regular.
You young whipper snapper rappers will be blessed to get a fraction of their longevity. Here are 10 rappers in the 40 and over club that still got the glow*.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bout to Blow: 7 Hip-Hop Labels Accused Of Being Fronts For Illegal Drug Operations
• Jay-Z, Kanye West (& Kim Kardashian) Kick Off European Leg Of Watch The Throne Tour [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• 6 Rappers Who Lied About Retiring From The Game
• Mercy: 10 Hip-Hop Artists Who Chose To Die Another Day
• 5 Reasons Why Blue Ivy Carter Will Have A Better Rap Career Than Lil B
• 10 Dope Rap Acts Who Could Not Top Their Freshman Albums
• Bangin Candy: Rico Love’s Division 1 Recording Artist, Rabbit
• The Awkward Moments Between Jay-Z And Freeway At The Made In America Press Conference [PHOTOS]
— Photo: CNN
*Really 13, but who’s counting?
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired