It was a YMCMB family affair in Miami as the Pink Friday tour rolled into town last night. Nicki Minaj brought out the Young Money president, Lil Wayne, to perform “Take It To The Head” with DJ Khaled, “Pop That,” and “Always Strapped.”
Birdman also joined his “son” for the festivities and performed aforementioned song. Complete with some (glorious) booty poppin’ from Queen Nicki, she goes on to say that Lil Wayne “changed her life and is forever indebted to him.” Check the footage courtesy of VIBE after the jump.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Cowgirl Bathtime With Rosa Acosta & Konsole Kingz [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Songs From “Mixtape Weezy” [LISTEN]
• G.O.O.D. Music Covers New August/September 2012 Issue Of Complex Magazine [PHOTOS]
• 2 Chainz & His Tattoos Cover New Issue Of Urban Ink Magazine [PHOTOS]
• When The Money Goes: 8 Rappers Who Turned To A Life Of Crime (And Got Caught)
• Drake Buys $7.7 Million Mansion [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop Wired Presents: A Tribute To BET’s Rap City: Tha Basement [VIDEO]
• Bangin Candy: New Basketball Wives: LA Star Brooke Bailey [PHOTOS]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired