Believe it or not, there are some sports fans that wouldn’t know a star athlete if they literally were staring them right in the face. In this video from the NOC, Michael Vick goes under the alias of “Victor” to become a sales associate at Modell’s for a day.
In this video you can tell that some fans are clearly in on the joke, while some window shoppers really had no idea that a $100 million dollar franchise quarterback was trying to hock them some tee-shirts. Hit the jump to check out the funny video.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Cowgirl Bathtime With Rosa Acosta & Konsole Kingz [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Songs From “Mixtape Weezy” [LISTEN]
• G.O.O.D. Music Covers New August/September 2012 Issue Of Complex Magazine [PHOTOS]
• 2 Chainz & His Tattoos Cover New Issue Of Urban Ink Magazine [PHOTOS]
• When The Money Goes: 8 Rappers Who Turned To A Life Of Crime (And Got Caught)
• Drake Buys $7.7 Million Mansion [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop Wired Presents: A Tribute To BET’s Rap City: Tha Basement [VIDEO]
• Bangin Candy: New Basketball Wives: LA Star Brooke Bailey [PHOTOS]
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired