Donnis Speaks On His Southern Lights Mixtape, Ray Ban Vision Remix, And Working With Atlantic Records [Video Interview]
Atlanta Rapper Donnis has been all around the world, but today he shows that there is no place like home in his new mixtape "Southern Lights."
Coming off the success of his "Fashionably Late EP," Donnis looks to show off a more diverse and mature version of himself in what many are speculating to be his best mixtape yet.
With production from hit producers like The Cataracs and Needlz, Donnis sets off to show that although he is a Southern beast emcee, he is ready to adjust and diversify like in his record "Ring My Bell."
Hiphopwired.com caught up with Donnis at his album listening session, and spoke on the new mixtape, the internet smashing "Ray Ban Vision Remix," and he hopes to collab with on his all-star Atlantaic Records staff.
- 1.Intro feat. Big Rube (prod by Needlz)
- 2.Get Up Get Out (prod by Needlz)
- 3.Y.W.I. (prod by Needlz)
- 4.Ford Mustang (prod by Syience)
- 5.Ray Ban Vision (Remix) feat. CyHi Da Prynce (prod by A-Trak)
- 6.Ring My Bell feat. Dev (prod by Syience)
- 7.Penthouse Suite (prod by The Cataracs)
- 8.Everybody (prod by Nineteen85)
- 9.Me & My Boo (prod by Free School)
- 10.Blackberry Molasses (prod by Crada & Organized Noize)
- 11.PSA (prod by Aganee)
- 12.Eyes Low feat Young Dro & Gorilla Zoe (prod by Honorable C.N.O.T.E.)
- 13.Move On feat XV (prod by Phoenix)
- 14.Southern Lights feat Priscilla Renea (prod by Syience)