This track was originally slated to be on The R.E.D. Album but was inexplicably cut. Don’t know why either, this song is fire. Although I would love to see Game get more creative with his song titles. Lupe Fiasco? Skate On. Lil Wayne and Tyler The Creator? Martians and Goblins. Kendrick Lamar? The City. Nitpicking, yes, but come on Jayceon. I digress. Listen for yourselves after the jump and stay tuned for California District dropping any day now.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Buck Dancing For Fowl: 10 Stereotype Enforcing Fried Chicken Commercials
• NFL Stars Unveil New Nike Elite 51 Uniforms [PHOTOS]
• Nicki Minaj – Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (CD Booklet) [PHOTOS]
• Every Jay-Z Magazine Cover, Ever* [PHOTOS]
• Converse x Jordan Brand – Limited Edition Commemorative Pack [PHOTOS]
• Track Star Perri Shakes-Drayton Models Nike Women’s Summer 2012 Collection [PHOTOS]
• The 10 Most Abused Freestyle Beats Of The Last Ten Years
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
HHW Gaming: Blizzard Entertainment Unveils Free Limited-Edition Demon Meat Shake To Celebrate 'Diablo IV'