The water cooler talk since yesterday has been Metta World Peace‘s regression back in to Ron-Ron from Queensbridge. Like Prodigy said, “my dun Ron-Ron Artest will teach y’all about wildin'” and the recently mild mannered World Peace had a little flashback to his days as a wildman in the NBA. Although in real time, the hit didn’t look intentional it is pretty hard to be in the NBA without some excellent peripheral vision so he had to have seen poor Oklahoma City Thunder guard, James Harden.
Back in the day, elbows were just a part of the game and they would be called a flagrant foul and the game will continue. Now with the wussification of pro sports (yes, I said “wussification.” I might trademark it) Metta World Peace might be looking at missing a few playoff games and a few fancy dinners after NBA commissioner David Stern gets finished with the repeat offender. Cam’Ron must have sat back watching this and said “n***a’s get hit with elbows, every day b. You’ll be aight, you tough, right?” And he would be correct. Elbows hurt, and we’ve seen plenty more infamous elbows in the past. Hip-Hop Wired gives you a look at just a few. Take a look down below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: Miss Apple Bottom Jessenia Vice [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Most Important People In Hip-Hop Under 25
• Pictures Of Celebrities That Aren’t Stoned (But Sure Look Like It) [PHOTOS]
• UPS Is Hiring: 9 Signs You Are A Struggle Rapper
• 5 Reasons I Never Want To See Another Dead Rapper Hologram, Ever!
• Museum Of Racist Memorabilia Opens In Michigan [PHOTOS]
• The Top 10 Adidas Sneakers Ever*
• Rihanna’s Very Hot Coachella Weekend [PHOTOS]
• The Best Performances In The History Of Nickelodeon’s All That [VIDEO]