Allen Iverson and his wife, Tawanna’s, break-up-to-make-up routine has hit another low point. Iverson filed a motion to have the mother of his children thrown in jail for ruining his house, reports TMZ.
The former NBA baller was busy hooping in China, and returned home to find his home ransacked. According to the motion, Tawanna allegedly stole his sports memorabilia, furniture, and cash. A.I. claims to have asked for the safe return of his belongings but to no avail. As a result, he is requesting that a judge hold her in contempt of court for harassment, and throw her behind bars until she gives back the items. He also asked that she no longer be allowed to enter his home.
A judge has yet to rule on the matter, but here’s hoping she didn’t get her hands on those Reebok Question Mids.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Andre 3000 On The Set Of Jimi Hendrix Biopic [PHOTOS]
• Jamie Foxx Plays Freed Slave In Quentin Tarantino Directed Django Unchained [PHOTOS]
• French Montana ft. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – “Pop Dat” BTS [PHOTOS]
• 5 Awkward Moments Involving Lauryn Hill [PHOTOS]
• The History Of The YMCMB vs. G.O.O.D. Music Cold War [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• 15 Flicks Of Rihanna Kissing People [PHOTOS]
• Stop The Lies: 10 Examples Why There Is No Such Thing As A Post-Racial America
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Songs Of 2012 So Far [LISTEN]
• 10 Rappers In The 40 & Over Club That Still Got The Glow
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died