Justin Bieber is giving his fans an early treat, releasing his new track “All Around The World,” ahead of schedule. The Ludacris-assisted single leaked to the ‘Net last month, possibly encouraging JB to release the track to iTunes Monday (June 4). The Bieb’s manager tweeted about the record, and likely caused a frenzy among million of teenage girls. “
@justinbieber @ludacris not sure why but i will take it. #ALLAROUNDTHEWORLD hit ITUNES early! it’s up now!” he wrote.
The dance record is produced by The Messengers, and marks the second time Luda has jumped on one of Bieber’s tracks. The 18-year-old’s forthcoming Believe release will feature a host of rap stars, including Nicki Minaj, and Drake.
Hit the link if you’d like to buy “All Around The World,” or take a listen below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Young Jeezy In The Studio With T.I., B.o.B. & More [PHOTOS]
• Diddy Courts The Weeknd In Miami [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop Clichés That Made MCs Stars, But Struggle Rappers Abuse
• The Simp Files: Rappers Who Famously Feuded Over Chicks
• Beyoncé Posts Pics Of Atlantic City Concert [PHOTOS]
• The History Of The YMCMB vs. G.O.O.D. Music Cold War [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• 15 Flicks Of Rihanna Kissing People [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Songs Of 2012 So Far [LISTEN]
• 10 Rappers In The 40 & Over Club That Still Got The Glow
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
HHW Gaming: Blizzard Entertainment Unveils Free Limited-Edition Demon Meat Shake To Celebrate 'Diablo IV'