Yesterday, Maybach Music Group finally saw the release of their sophomore compilation album, Self Made, Vol. 2, and the clique was in full promotional mode. Besides running through radio shows for interviews, that included a pop-up shop at ALIFE NYC in the Lower East Side. Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale, Stalley and Omarion were all on hand with MMG merchandise and to sign copies of their new album.
While footage of the special concert they put on has hit the Internets, here are photos from their Reebok and Ciroc sponsored festivities. Is there a stronger team in Hip-Hop than Maybach Music Group right now?
Check out the photos in the gallery.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Behind The Scenes Of Trina’s “I’m Back” Video Shoot [PHOTOS]
• Willow Smith Gets A “Fake” Tongue Ring [PHOTOS]
• A$AP Rocky Rocks Weird Clothes For WAD Magazine [PHOTOS]
• Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Gym Green” [PHOTOS]
• 7 Reasons Why Dr. Dre’s Detox Will Never Drop
• The Hater’s Guide To Handling A Potential Miami Heat Championship [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Wives and Girlfriends In Hip-Hop
• 10 Rappers That Will Prosper With A Proper Name Change
Photos: Rudy Calderon/Hypebeast
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
HHW Gaming: Blizzard Entertainment Unveils Free Limited-Edition Demon Meat Shake To Celebrate 'Diablo IV'