Alley Boy is back on the scene after releasing the controversial “Your Favorite Rapper,” a few days ago with Pusha T. He follows up this time with “I Live This S**t,” featuring and produced by the Big King Remembered In Time. This is all a part of Alley Boy’s new mixtape which is called The Gift of Discernment, and dropping soon.
Big K.R.I.T., who is still on tour for his Live From The Underground tour, takes a sped up sample and goes to work on the second effort from Alley Boy in as many weeks. Hit the jump to listen and download Alley’s new single “I Live This S**t,” and be on the lookout for The Gift Of Discernment.
Alley Boy ft. Big K.R.I.T. – “I Live This Shyte” [LISTEN/DOWNLOAD]
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Swagger Back: 10 Rappers That Were Left For Dead, But Bounced Back Like Cooked Cr@ck
• 10 Flicks Of 2 Chainz Not Living Up to His T.R.U. Name [PHOTOS]
• Ya Headed For Self-Destruction: The Chad Ochocinco Edition
• Nike Basketball’s 20 Designs That Changed The Game [PHOTOS]
• LeBron James & Team USA Party With Swizz Beatz & Nas In London [PHOTOS]
• Beyoncé Posts Flicks Of Blue Ivy & More On Tumblr [PHOTOS]
• I Do: 10 Songs Rappers Dedicated To The Women In Their Lives
• I Got A Story To Tell: 10 Of Hip-Hop’s Biggest Snitches, Allegedly
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral