DJ Drama brings the quality, the streets, and the music for his new album under E1. Quality Street Music, which hits stores on October 2nd, features the likes of Fabolous, Drake, 2Chainz, Young Jeezy,Cee Lo, Wale, Wiz Khalifa, Rick Ross, T.I., Common, Waka Flocka, Meek Mill, Tyler The Creator, Kendrick Lamar, Future,Ludacris, and Tyga.
Production will include beats from Hit-Boy, T-Minus, Cardiak, Boi-1da, Jahlil Beats, DJ Mustard, and Kane Beatz. Drama recently stopped by the Hip-Hop Wired headquarters and spoke about the making of Quality Street Music , a video that you can check out right here. Hit the jump to check out the artwork.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• The 23 Best Rapper Cameos In Cartoons [PHOTOS]
• 7 Hilarious Hip-Hop Moments From The Hit TV Show Martin
• God Forgives, I Don’t: 10 Rappers Who Put Grown Man Hands On People Who Were Just Doing Their Job
• That Was Not Bow Wow Cuddling With Another Dude In That Pic [PHOTOS]
• Game, Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown & Tyga Shoot “Celebration” Video In L.A. [PHOTOS]
• Bangin’ Candy: Guy Code’s Melanie Iglesias [PHOTOS]
• Nike Air Foamposite One “Pearlized Pink” [PHOTOS]
• 8 Things You Must Know About Lupe Fiasco’s Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Pt. 1
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Lil Baby Announces "It's Only Us" Tour Featuring GloRilla And More