Fat Joe opens up his heart and adds a verse to this Slaughterhouse record, “Goodbye.” On the more emotional record from Welcome To: Our House, Joe dedicates his verse to the passing of his good friend and former manager, Chris Lighty. Chris Light passed away last week due to a self-inflicted gun shot wound to the head.
Joell Ortiz also adds a new verse to this heartfelt record as they pay respects to their fallen friends and family the only way they know how to. Slaughterhouse’s Welcome To: Our House, which debuted at #2 on the Billboard charts this week, is in stores right now. Hit the jump to listen and download this “Goodbye” remix.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Top 5 Struggle Moments From Part 2 Of The Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Reunion [PHOTOS]
• Beyoncé’s 12 Best Hip-Hop Collaborations [LISTEN]
• Bruk It Down: Images From 2012 West Indian Day Parade [PHOTOS]
• Kanye West Discusses Use Of “B-tch” & “Ni–a,” Asks Is Hip-Hop To Blame [PHOTOS]
• Backstage At Jay-Z’s Made In America Festival (Day 2) [PHOTOS]
• Chris Lighty: A Timeline Of Accomplishments [PHOTOS]
• A Look At Hurricane Katrina, 7 Years Later [PHOTOS]
• What A Thug About: 5 Examples Of Beanie Sigel’s Legal Struggles
Photo: 57th Ave
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
GloRilla "Embarrassed" By Her High School Photo Used As Ja Morant Meme
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Lil Baby Announces "It's Only Us" Tour Featuring GloRilla And More