When Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson came into the game he told the world he would get rich or die trying. Well, to some people’s dissatisfaction, he aint dead yet. But the former low level Queens crack dealer turned rap megastar has gotten rich 20 times over. We’re not even talking about the millions he’s made off record sales or his dozens of acting gigs. 50 has a business portfolio that would make Donald Trump proud.
If it’s been a hot commodity in the last decade, Boo Boo has put his hands in it, thrown some cash at it and banked on a heavy return. Though he’s admittedly lost bread in various investments due to the recession, like many investors, Curtis’ piggy bank is still on Scrooge McDuck status. No matter what, Fif gets money. We don’t know where his music career is going, but it doesn’t seem like his pockets will be hurting either way.
Here is a timeline of Fif’s biggest money moves… [50 Cent laugh]
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Tensions Run High At Chicago Rapper Lil JoJo’s Funeral, Family Takes Record Labels To Task [VIDEO/PHOTOS]
• Sons: 8 Rappers Whose Children Made Headlines For Allegedly Breaking The Law
• The Pelican Brief: A Bird’s Guide To “Making It” In America [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Winners Of The Summer Of 2012
• A$AP Rocky Performs At The Adidas Originals Store In NYC [PHOTOS]
• Work Hard, Play Hard: 10 Rappers Who Went To College On Sports Scholarships
• Slaughterhouse & Rita Ora Cover Urban Ink [PHOTOS]
• 10 Flicks Of Kanye West Looking Whipped For Kim Kardashian [PHOTOS]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo