Depending on who you ask, Mitt Romney took a verbal beating during the third presidential debate Monday (Oct. 22), but he’s far from licking his wounds. Romney sees last night’s discourse as yet another example of President Obama’s refusal to outline a plan for his second term.
In an entry titled “A Brighter Future,” and posted on his official website, the presidential hopeful campaigned for more support:
With 23 million people struggling for work, and nearly one in six Americans living in poverty, we can’t afford to give President Obama another chance to get it right.
I am running for president to help create a better future. Our plan to undo the damage of the last four years includes strengthening the middle class with 12 million jobs, and ensuring more take-home pay and better opportunities for all Americans.
Although he doesn’t like to speak hypothetically (which he stated during the debate), if he is elected as president, the 65-year-old promised to work with all his heart “to restore strength to America.”
According to a new Washington Post-ABC News national tracking poll, Romney leads the president 49 percent of 48 percent among likely voters. The numbers however, do not include reaction to last night’s debate.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: Joe Budden’s Latest Main Squeeze Kaylin Garcia [PHOTOS]
• New Images From Iron Man 3 [PHOTOS]
• Azealia Banks Calls Out Dolce & Gabbana Over “Racist” New Line [PHOTOS]
• 10 Hall Of Fame Level Flicks Of Rapper Struggle Faces [PHOTOS]
• Politics As Usual: 10 Rap Songs That Warn Against Trusting The Government
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race
• The Great White Hype: 10 White Rappers Who Fell Off (Or Are Barely Hanging On) [GALLERY]
• NYC High School Guidance Counselor Loses Job Over Racy Online Pics [PHOTOS]
Photo: LA Times
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]