Many uninsured Americans are eligible for premium assistance.

If you haven’t thrown away your 2012 tax forms, you can use your household’s Adjusted Gross Income (line 37 on Form 10-40) to find out if you can be approved for a government-funded discount. Finding plans for less than $100 per month makes joining the exchange better than certain unions for respected industries. If interested in doing the math to see how much your premium assistance is, please use the Kaiser Family Foundation’s free Subsidy Calculator.

« Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next page »