The 65th Annual Grammy Awards went down on Sunday night (February 5) at the Crytpo.com Arena and its red carpet is an annual cavalcade of high fashion. However, it is also the nexus of some incredibly awful fits.
Nah for real, some of these stylists are clearly criminals on the side. At the end of the day, thought, the artist does have the option to say, “No.”
So for archival purposes, it’s only right we compiled some of the wilder outfits, starting with…wait for it…Blac Chyna.
Did she drop any music in 2022? Umm, who gave her a ticket? So many questions, so much fail.
See more fashion fails (and some of the better fits) in the gallery.
1. Lil Uzi Vert gonna Lil Uzi Vert
2. Jack Harlow chose to come dressed like a Fed.
3. We’re gonna let Lizzo cook.
4. Cardi B and Offset always understand the assignment.
5. Machine Gun Kelly was on one.
6. Harry Styles is unbothered.
7. Salute to the Queen of Hip-Hop R&B
8. Sam Smith was doing the most.
9. We can’t front, Doja Cat came through tamer than we expected.
10. Pharrell looks hot. Literally, leather in fur in LA beloved?
11. Come through Theo.
12. Sidenote: Lizzo is all of us.
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
The Thirst Is Real: Twitter Asking Ice Spice "Where Yo Mom At?" After Photo of Her Momma Goes Viral
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died