ANTM's Yaya DaCosta, Blair Underwood And Mehcad Brooks Attend "Tron" Movie Premiere In L.A. [Photos]
Disney Motion Picture's latest film TRON: LEGACY hits theaters today (Dec.17) and in celebration of the movie's opening, a number of celebrities attended the L.A. premiere at the El Capitan Theatere.
America's Next Top Model Cycle 3 finalist Yaya DaCosta was in attendance for the film that features her as a "Siren."
Additionally, Blair Underwood, Mehcad Brooks, Tom Cruise and Tommy Davidson were in attendance alongside actress Elizabeth Mathis and Daft Punk who scored the film.
The 3D high-tech adventure tells the story of Sam Flynn (GARRETT HEDLUND), the tech-savvy son of Kevin Flynn (JEFF BRIDGES) who looks into his father's disappearance and finds himself pulled into digital world of programs and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 25 years.
Check out some photos from the Tron: LEGACY premiere below.
(Photo Credit: Todd Williamson)
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 10 Rapper/Executive Producer Combinations We'd Like To See [PHOTOS]
• Fiery Riots Spark In Brazil Over Government Corruption [PHOTOS]
• Jonathan Mannion Shares Never Before Seen Pics Of Kanye West [PHOTOS]
• Jay-Z Hosts Celebrity Studded 40/40 Club 10-Year Anniversary Party [PHOTOS]
• Fake Roleys: 10 Things We Learned From Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta [PHOTOS]
• No Time For That: 10 Remixes Artists Could Have Kept To Themselves [LISTEN]