Exclusive: Smoke DZA and Harry Fraud Discuss The Making Of Rugby Thompson [VIDEO]
Harlem's Smoke DZA and Brooklyn's Harry Fraud recently dropped their critically acclaimed album together, Rugby Thompson. With in-demand producer, Harry Fraud, handling most of the prodcution, Smoke DZA along with artists like Curren$y, Sean Price, Action Bronson, and plenty more.
While visiting the Hip-Hop Wired headquarters, DZA and Fraud broke down the making of the album, what brought them together, and crafting a "new" New York sound. Check it all out after the jump.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• The Meaning Of The 5%: A Look At The Nation Of Gods And Earths
• The Brooklyn Bridge Gets Bombed By Graffiti [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Best 2 Chainz Guest Appearances [LISTEN]
• 7 Black Musicians Who Died of AIDS [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of Trina's "I'm Back" Video Shoot [PHOTOS]
• Willow Smith Gets A "Fake" Tongue Ring [PHOTOS]
• 7 Reasons Why Dr. Dre's Detox Will Never Drop
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Wives and Girlfriends In Hip-Hop