The Breakfast Club sat down with Swizz Beatz for an extensive interview with the multi-hatted producer. Alicia Keys’ hubby talked about a gang of his ventures including Reebok, Megaupload, the Ruff Ryders reunion and more.
“If I can bring Reebok back, that’s like making history,” explained Swizz. “Everything I do, I try to make history with it. I knew it was going to be a hard fight, a hard battle to get people to put those on their feet, but now the hard work is paying off.”
The “Ruff Ryders’ Anthem” producer also claims that he “raised the company by 30% last year and we plan on doing double this year” and also explained the reasoning behind bringing Rick Ross into the Reebok fold. Watch Swizz’s entire interview with the Breakfast Club below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: B.o.B’s Leading Lady, Sophia Marie [PHOTOS]
• Bow Wow Talks Underrated, Suicide Rumors, Says Daughter Is The “Best Thing” To Happen To Him
• Behind The Scenes Of Jay-Z and Kanye West’s “No Church In The Wild” [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• Allen Iverson Hooping In China In His Classic Reebok Questions [PHOTOS]
• DJ Khaled’s Tour Bus Explodes [PHOTOS]
• 10 Reasons Why Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Won’t Last
• UPS Is Hiring: 9 Signs You Are A Struggle Rapper
Photo: Power 105.1
Congrats On The Sex: Zion Williamson Shares He's About To Be A Dad, Moriah Mills Enters The Chat
Azealia Banks Takes Disgusting Swipe At DC Young Fly After Death Of Ms. Jacky Oh
Moriah Mills Continues To Crash Out Over Zion Williamson, Twitter Wants To Take Her Phone
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks