Jay-Z is selective about when and where he performs. YouTube has the clout, and money, to entice Hova to the stage as he conducted a surprise performance at the company’s Upfront presentation (Google Youtube Brandcast 2012) at the Beacon Theater in New York City. Jigga’s Life + Times website will be taking advantage of Google/YouTubes’ original programming initiatives (to the tune of $200M in marketing) for its respective YouTube channel, reports Rap-Up.
Videos of Blue Ivy’s pops, who traded in a Yankee fitted for a new Nets fitted, being introduced and performing “Empire State of Mind” below. You gotta wonder how much Jay got paid for that five minutes of work?
Jay-Z “Empire State of Mind”http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/js/sb.html5.js
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Evelyn Lozada, Kandi Burress & Chrissy Lampkin Get Frisky For The Camera [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: B.o.B’s Leading Lady, Sophia Marie [PHOTOS]
• Bow Wow Talks Underrated, Suicide Rumors, Says Daughter Is The “Best Thing” To Happen To Him
• Behind The Scenes Of Jay-Z and Kanye West’s “No Church In The Wild” [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• Allen Iverson Hooping In China In His Classic Reebok Questions [PHOTOS]
• DJ Khaled’s Tour Bus Explodes [PHOTOS]
• 10 Reasons Why Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Won’t Last
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Azealia Banks Takes Disgusting Swipe At DC Young Fly After Death Of Ms. Jacky Oh
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died