Waka Flocka Flame has been everywhere recently. From covering SPIN and XXL magazines, to hitting MTV’s Hip Hop POV, Flocka is setting the stage for his new album Triple F Life. The dreadlocked-tattooed party starter is out to show he’s more than just a riot-starter when it comes to music, and this album is a pretty big jump from the street-favorite, Flockavelli. Is that a good or a bad thing? Find out as Hip Hop Wired gives you and exclusive preview of Waka’s new album Triple F. Life: Friends Fans & Family, in stores June 12th. Pre-order that right here.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Mercy: 10 Hip-Hop Artists Who Chose To Die Another Day
• 5 Reasons Why Blue Ivy Carter Will Have A Better Rap Career Than Lil B
• 10 Dope Rap Acts Who Could Not Top Their Freshman Albums
• Bangin Candy: Rico Love’s Division 1 Recording Artist, Rabbit
• Mexico’s Deadly Drug War: A Look At The Violent 5-Year Conflict
• The Awkward Moments Between Jay-Z And Freeway At The Made In America Press Conference [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of Rihanna’s “Where Have You Been” Video [PHOTOS]
• 7 Female Rap Beefs (That Didn’t Involve Lil Kim)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next page »