Homos-xuality is quickly becoming one of the hot button issues that will effect this years upcoming presidential election, down there with legalization of marijuana, immigration, and the ever decaying economy.
Pharrell’s iamOTHER, which is a series that he created as a celebration of the extraordinary, asks if homos-xuality has a place in Hip-Hop, society, and family. The host of the man-on-the-street styled look on stereotypes takes a tongue in cheek approach to the subjects in the East Village section of New York City by following up his questions with the phrase made popular by Harlem’s own, Cam’Ron.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 9 Piece: Hip-Hop Drug Songs (That Are Really Anti-Drug PSAs)
• 6 Head Scratching Moments Of Media Struggle From Nas
• Rihanna’s Alleged Body Double Jahnassa Aicken [PHOTOS]
• Where Can You Get All Of Russell Westbrook’s Funky Shirts? [PHOTOS]
• Rappers & Athletes Rocking Nike Air Yeezy 2s [PHOTOS]
• Patiently Waiting: 10 Highly Anticipated Hip-Hop Moments That Will Probably Never Happen
• Wired 25: The Greatest Summer Songs Of All Time [LISTEN]
• Joe Budden Tweets Pics From Pre-Summer Jam Pool Party [PHOTOS]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Former BET CEO Debra Lee Reveals Affair With The Network's Founder Bob Johnson, Twitter Reacts
Blac Chyna Gets Breast & Butt Reductions, Wants To Be A Better Version of Herself
50 Cent To Garnish Home Of Liquor Employee Who Finessed Millions
You Care: Kanye West Spotted With Wife Bianca Censori & Daughter On Family Outing