Actor Alec Baldwin has had a longstanding battle against the paparazzi, but he’s finally gone too far. Fed up with a New York Daily News photographer’s pursuit to snap a picture of him (and who he allegedly punched), the 30 Rock star took to Twitter to air out his grievances, comparing himself to George Zimmerman.
Of course, Baldwin deleted the tweet soon after, but we grabbed a quick shot before he had the chance to brush his words under the rug.
Although the statement could be viewed as a commentary on the “special treatment” Zimmerman received from cops on the night the he killed Trayvon Martin, the comment was still insensitive.
See photos of Baldwin delivering the fade to the photographer in the gallery.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 10 Rappers That Will Prosper With A Proper Name Change
• Azealia Banks Covers Summer Music Issue Of PAPER Magazine [PHOTOS]
• Crew Love: G.O.O.D. Music’s Twitter & Instagram Adventures [PHOTOS]
• Iggy Azalea Inks A Deal With Wilhelmina Models [PHOTOS]
• 9 Piece: Hip-Hop Drug Songs (That Are Really Anti-Drug PSAs)
• Where Can You Get All Of Russell Westbrook’s Funky Shirts? [PHOTOS]
• Rappers & Athletes Rocking Nike Air Yeezy 2s [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The Greatest Summer Songs Of All Time [LISTEN]
Photo: The Daily Caller/Bossip
1 2 3 4Next page »
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
Baes & Baddies: Supremely Stacked Shadée Monique Is More Than Just Joe Budden's Boo
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode