Shyne’s latest plea for attention came in the form of a Twitter rant last night. The former Bad Boy artist, who has since been deported from the United States, took to the tweets to voice his displeasure with Kendrick Lamar’s debut album.
“Yoooo! Kendrick Lamar is talented with a lot of potential but his album is traaaaash,” Shyne tweeted last night. “The Game’s Documentary even 50 Get Rich Or Die Trying lived up to the hype and were classics.Good kid is trash! When did honest become hating? I expected Doggystyle or The Chronic. I got a product that was trash. All Kendrick Lamar d#%^ riders & nut huggers! His album was trash! Good kid! Terrible album!”
So yes, the guy who made this, this, and this is telling you that one of the most critically and soon to be commercially successful rap albums in quite some time is trash. Shyne would also throw some verbal darts at Kendrick’s TDE homie, Schoolboy Q after the Compton rapper stuck up for his homie. “We all know
@OriginalSHyne AIN’T EATIN!!!!! N*gga ain’t had a hot verse since ’01,” Q said. Shyne responded with a h*mophobic slur saying “stfu u little f*g! When mobsters talking rappers be quiet!”
Don’t know which is more disappointing; this obviously plea for attention or his extremely subpar post-prison music?
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin’ Candy: Howard University Student Fantasia [PHOTOS]
• You Are Not Alone: 6 Comedians Who Rode The Crazy Train (Just Like Katt Williams) [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Joe Budden’s Latest Main Squeeze Kaylin Garcia [PHOTOS]
• Azealia Banks Calls Out Dolce & Gabbana Over “Racist” New Line [PHOTOS]
• 10 Hall Of Fame Level Flicks Of Rapper Struggle Faces [PHOTOS]
• Politics As Usual: 10 Rap Songs That Warn Against Trusting The Government
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race
• The Great White Hype: 10 White Rappers Who Fell Off (Or Are Barely Hanging On) [GALLERY]
Jamaican Cottage Owner Blasts Black Americans, Sparking Twitter Outrage
Offset Shares Footage Of Him Appreciating Cardi B's Cakes
The Nerve: Shaun King Seeks Help Paying For Medical Procedures, Receipts Twitter Attacks
Baes & Baddies: Temptress Celebrates Body Positivity Beautifully & Boldly
Azealia Banks Takes Disgusting Swipe At DC Young Fly After Death Of Ms. Jacky Oh
Janelle Monáe Covers Latest Issue Of Rolling Stone
Tekashi 6ix9ine Gay Rumors Run Rampant After Rapper "Kisses" Mexican Band Singer
Ms Jacky Oh, Romantic Partner Of DC Young Fly, Reportedly Has Died