CLOSE

A Michigan man was hospitalized Wednesday (March 25) after he mistakenly gorged on weed brownies. His teenage daughter didn’t bother to put a disclaimer on her chocolate treats, because she didn’t think anyone would eat them.

Yeah, she was wrong about that.

Reprots My Fox Detroit:

The 58-year-old Independence Township man told first responders he thought he was having a stroke.

He thought maybe his daughter had drugged him.

The 17 year-old girl made the brownies with marijuana she says she got from a friend.

She told police she left them out on the kitchen counter — not thinking anyone would eat them.

The man was released from the hospital and is expected to be okay.

The girl is a Clarkston High School student and will likely face criminal charges.

In case you’re not aware, weed brownies could kill you. Marijuana today is not your marijuana of the 1960s or 70s,” said Mike McCabe of the Oakland County Sherif’s Office. “The THC level is multiple times more potent. Depending how much marijuana was baked into those brownies, it could lead to someone being violently ill. It could also lead to death.”

Authorities seized the baked goods.

Photo: screenshot

comments – add yours
MORE FROM HIP-HOP WIRED
FROM SITES WE LOVE