B.o.B ft. Taylor Swift “Both of Us” [VIDEO]
B.o.B and Taylor Swift combine for the song “Both Of Us,” off of Bobby’s newest album, Strange Clouds. In this extremely sentimental version of “Opposites Attract,” by Paula Abdul, Bobby and Taylor show that although they come from different sides of the spectrum that they are no all that different.
Taylor’s a little bit country and Bobby’s a little bit Rock n Roll, so check out “Both Of Us’ after the skip.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Behind The Scenes Of Trina’s “I’m Back” Video Shoot [PHOTOS]
• Willow Smith Gets A “Fake” Tongue Ring [PHOTOS]
• A$AP Rocky Rocks Weird Clothes For WAD Magazine [PHOTOS]
• Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Gym Green” [PHOTOS]
• 7 Reasons Why Dr. Dre’s Detox Will Never Drop
• The Hater’s Guide To Handling A Potential Miami Heat Championship [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Wives and Girlfriends In Hip-Hop
• 10 Rappers That Will Prosper With A Proper Name Change
More Stories From Hip-Hop Wired