Big Sean Talks Ludacris Beef, G.O.O.D. Music & More On ‘The Breakfast Club’ [Video]
passed by Power 105’s Big Sean The Breakfast Club and spoke on several topics. With the G.O.O.D Music compilation approaching as well as Finally Famous 2, Sean had a lot to discuss. He also shed some light on the s*xual assault case that he caught back in October.
“The case got dropped but it showed me where I was at in my career. I learned that I’m a brand and I have to protect myself,” Sean told the Breakfast Club.
The “My Last” rapper also went on to speak about working with
, Meek Mill , and much more. Continue on for the full interview. Lil Wayne
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 10 Reasons Why ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’ Won’t Live Up To The Hype
• Jordan Brand Reps With Jadakiss, Melo, DJ Khaled, D. Wade & More [Photos]
• That Was Me First: 10 Rappers That Made Hip-Hop History
• The Top 10 Hip-Hop Sneakers Of All-Time
• Who Is James “Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond?
• 10 Rappers That Can Inspire Scott Storch To Get Off The Yayo
• Lil Wayne Rocks Million Dollar Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones To NBA All-Star Game [Photos]
• Bangin Candy: Claudia Sampedro (Rick Ross’s “High Definition” Vixen) [Photos/Video]
Photo: Power 105.1