Nas – VH1′s Behind The Music Sneak Peek [VIDEO]
episode of Nas’ VH1′s Behind The Music airs Thursday, April 19th at 9PM EST. Until then, the first 10 minutes of what’s sure to be an engaging documentary is now available for preview.
Watch Nasir Jones, and his brother Jungle, talk about their parents and upbringing while taking you on a trip through NYC’s notorious Queensbridge projects in the clip below. Large Professor sighting!
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks Meet With Trayvon Martin’s Family [PHOTOS]
• Air Jordan XII (12) “Playoffs” [PHOTOS]
• Cake: Nicki Minaj Inks Adidas Endorsement Deal [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop Wired Presents: A Tribute To Coppin’ Pleas
• Nas “The Don” Video Behind The Scenes [PHOTOS]
• Hip-Hop’s Top 10 Most Infamous Breakups
• Bangin Candy: Drake’s “HYFR” Vixen Stephanie Monique [PHOTOS]
• Just Because: The Best GIFS From Drake’s “HYFR” Video [GALLERY]
• Bangin Candy: Playboy Playmate Tisha Marie [PHOTOS]
Photo: Nas Says